|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||Talent Magnet – Digital Recruitment|
&• Reviewing and analysing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
&• Preparing detailed strategy and progress reports.
&• Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
&• Running PPC campaigns.
&• Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
&• Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
&• Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
&• Developing link building strategies.
&• Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
&• Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
• Great proven experience in SEO, including content marketing. Send us some details.
• Great proven experience in PPC. Send us some details.
• Outstanding knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems.
• Outstanding knowledge of Google analytics.
• Outstanding skills in WordPress development related to technical SEO – website speed,
minimisation of CSS/JSS, URL structure etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
• Ability to work within a team and independently and remotely – the Indeed platform insists that we give a location in a job offer, but we all work from home. Everything is managed online. Location is therefore not important.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
• Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills.
• You have great experience with Google Data Studio
Posted on 03 Feb 12:53