We are looking for a creative and customer-obsessed B2B/B2G Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, messaging and positioning of our products. If you enjoy solving complex problems, are passionate about understanding customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves go getter focused on product messaging and particularly on the development and delivery of product sales tools – decks, demos, webinars, datasheets – to move prospects along the sales funnel.
Since you will be driving the business, you must be able to work at both a strategic level (generating innovative ideas for growth) and tactical level (researching customer’s needs, analyzing data, writing compelling copy and solving problems). Ideally you have worked in or thoroughly understand the mobility transportation and insights space.
Join us as we pursue our mission to help the world avoid global gridlock by empowering cities, drivers and businesses with the best data, insights and tools to improve mobility from the first mile to the last. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer and more efficient. Our customers include the world’s leading automakers, some of the most popular consumer brands, and the most innovative cities, states and countries.
- Develop the most effective set of sales collateral, presentations, and tools that align with the buying process and move customers along the sales funnel. Content could include but not limited to case studies, blog posts, datasheets, videos, decks, eBooks, ‘How To’ articles, social posts…
- Develop clear, concise and compelling product positioning and messaging
- Enable sales, marketing and customer success organizations to effectively understand and articulate the value of INRIX solutions
- Develop and manage Enterprise and Public Sector thought leadership articles, webinars, podcasts and speaker’s bureau program.
- Work with product management to translate features into user benefits
- Help build key user/buyer personas, use cases, and value drivers for INRIX products
- Develop and manage go-to-market strategies for product launches
- Seek out and recognize trending keywords, incorporate into existing SEO program, and include in content that will have the results and traffic desired
- Analyze data related to product campaigns & traffic patterns to determine if they are meeting business objectives
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Evangelize the INRIX story by delivering compelling presentations at virtual and live events
- Minimum 8 years of B2B/B2G product marketing experience with a proven track record of positioning, planning, writing and executing successful go-to-market initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sales tools whiz, particularly presentations, webinars and demos
- Self-starter with a bias for action; can make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Skilled at analyzing data to measure results, present findings and adjusting quickly
- Experience identifying customer insights, turning insights into content that move prospects along sales funnel, and working with campaign and creative partners
- Experience with marketing SaaS-based solutions (developer solutions a plus)
- Proven ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizational lines
- Be a self-starter and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Preferred Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com) a plus
The INRIX team has people from a variety of backgrounds, races, ethnicities, previous work histories, and life experiences, and we are passionate about growing that diversity. We believe that diverse perspectives drive better ideas, better products and happier customers.
We offer competitive compensation packages that includes annual and long-term incentives as well as generous benefits and perks.