StudioHawk is a dedicated SEO specialist agency that works with some of Australia’s leading brands, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join us on a full-time basis. Prime location just off Chapel Street, in a beautifully converted warehouse. We are looking for an applicant available for full-time hours to be onboarded into an SEO specialist role within 3 months of training to manage 15 – 20 monthly accounts.
- Be part of the largest specialised SEO agency in Australia
- Full training provided with the opportunity for career progression
- Be inducted with our training modules each member has been through to manage accounts for amazing small business clients to well-known brands
About Our Company
StudioHawk is a boutique SEO agency that focuses on one thing, getting you found online through search. In the past year, we have been named SEMRush’s agency of the year, won the Optus Media and Marketing business award, APAC Search Awards, and the Australian Business Award for Marketing innovation.
Our vision is simple; be the number one SEO agency in Australia, and the world, and have our staff be rewarded and have fun along the way whilst doing it. We are committed to re-imaging the industry by championing passion, transparency and hunger. The only way for us to get there? For our people to love their jobs and to work hard because of it.
About The Role
You will be responsible for managing client SEO campaigns and content creation with the content team, from spearheading client search marketing campaigns and working to improve the client’s website and landing page conversion rates.
You’ll also be producing reports for clients. At the end of every month, Specialists will write up a report outlining the work that has been done this month and what the plan is for next month with the performance of our work i.e. traffic increases from organic search, rankings and conversions.
While doing these you’ll be receiving training on not only how to do audits, proposals and reports but also how to do onsite fixes, content & backlink strategy
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Installing and checking tracking codes
- Advanced proposals and auditing
- Heading up a small to medium-sized migration strategy
- Advanced keyword research
- Deep dive traffic analysis and forensic SEO auditing
- Directing SEO campaigns and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Offsite optimisation strategies and link analysis
- Managing client accounts and communication
- Intermediate onsite changes (301 migrations, heading tag fixes)
- Training and assisting juniors and other members of the team
- High level of Account Management skills
- Clear communication via emails and phone calls with clients
- Assisting Managers with rolling out internal strategies
We are looking for a passionate SEO Specialist with a keen interest in the SEO industry who is motivated to learn and develop with us, ideally growing alongside our agency and potentially coordinating teams.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 1-year experience working within a digital agency. We are providing consistent training to upskill your level of SEO knowledge from our internal team to transition your skills into our processes, we also offer the opportunity to grow in certain areas such as content strategy, off-page and technical SEO.
- You take pride in the work you do, down to the smallest detail and have an obsession with the overall customer experience.
- You’ve got the ability to have fun and just be yourself, be respectful of everyone’s views and opinions and be a team player.
- You work well autonomously and use initiative to get things done
- You have awesome energy and enthusiasm with a can-do attitude
- You love the world of SEO and the potential growth of our agency.
- You are tenacious and resilient; able to think on your feet and respond well under pressure
- You must have a sound command of the English language; be able to compose well-written emails and have an excellent phone manner.
- Live within the state of Victoria
- Must have permanent residency in Australia
Does this sound like something you’re interested in? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Click on the apply button to submit your application with us today!
Please note that only applications with a Cover Letter and Resume will be considered. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact successful candidates.