|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Remote work, awesome offices, great people, free coffee and breakfast|
|Location:||Cape Town, Foreshore|
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 14 years of experience in delivering global campaigns with granular localised targeting. We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-level SEO analyst who, in addition to understanding technical SEO audits, has an aptitude for numbers and data analysis. The ideal candidate will have, above all, a high level of attention to detail, be a problem solver, with a passion for digital advertising, who will assist the rest of our SEO team and add value to our Operations team.
The main occupation of the mid SEO analyst is to manage the day to day client specific needs, run in-depth technical audits on large international websites, and conduct on-going onsite monthly maintenance and offsite monthly reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude, self-motivated, and deadline-oriented
- Exceptional attention to details and analytical mind-set
- Manage client campaigns and expectations
- Keyword analysis and research
- Experience with important SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SEMrush, WebCEO, Apptweak, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Able to carry out technical audits on large ecommerce sites
- Must be able to grasp new technical concepts quickly
- Advise on changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Develop new SEO strategies (Local SEO, onsite content, e-commerce, mobile and natural link development strategies, etc.)
- Good understanding of website performance metrics
- Ability to compile reporting data (Data Studio)
- Able to interpretation reporting metrics and take action based on these outputs
- Experience with CMS systems (WordPress, Joomla, Salesforce, Shopify, Magneto etc.)
- Agency experience and working on international, multilingual sites are a plus.
- Minimum three years’ SEO experience
If you believe you fit the criteria for this role, please email your CV together with your cover letter to Malcolm at email@example.com. Take note that if you do not receive feedback on your application within two weeks of submission, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 27 Jan 12:13