January 29, 2021
The City of Pelham is currently accepting applications for the part-time position of Municipal Associate with a focus on the Athletic Programs with the City of Pelham Parks and Recreation Department:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Athletic coordinator
- Work closely with youth sports teams
- Set up for games and practices, temperature checks, etc.
- Greet guests as they enter the center and provide them with information or direct them to appropriate staff members
- Answer and promptly handle phone calls and routine questions
- Provide information to the members and assist with activity calendar
Candidates must have:
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong membership/data entry
- Attention to details
- Computer skills
- Ability to adapt and problem solve in various situations
- Motivated and team player
Part-time hours are weeknights and weekends.
Applicant must satisfactorily pass a background investigation and pre-employment drug screen after receiving conditional offer of employment. Compensation is $10.00 per hour.
Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, be dependable and available nights and weekends.
Applications are available on our website and can be downloaded. Completed applications and resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org until 5:00pm on February 12, 2020.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including pregnancy), color, age, national origin, disability or any other protected status. We base our hiring decisions on a variety of factors, including skills and ability to perform the job, prior employment experience, employment references as to character and willingness to work, willingness to accept the offered salary and personal interviews. The City of Pelham is an equal opportunity employer.
This press release was produced by the City of Pelham. The views expressed here are the author’s own.