Top 10 Jobs For New Immigrants To Canada In 2020
To print this article, all you need is to be registered or login on Mondaq.com.
Information technology and professional business know-how once
again proved to be among the best ways for immigrants to take up
permanent residence in Canada last year as jobs in the retail
sector dried up due to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada data reveals the
top 10 jobs for new permanent residents to Canada in 2020 were:
- Software engineers and designers;
- Food service supervisors;
- Information systems analysts and consultants;
- Computer programmers and interactive media
- Administrative assistants (excluding legal or medical
- Financial auditors and accountants;
- Restaurant and food service managers;
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and
public relations, and;
- University professors and lecturers.
To read this article in its entirety please
Interested employers: Kindly contact us
here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you
qualify to Canada by completing our
free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our
evaluation within 1-2 business days.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general
guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought
about your specific circumstances.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Immigration from Canada