tasc is a quickly growing sustainable activewear brand in New Orleans looking for an experienced eCommerce Manager who reports directly to the Senior Manager of Merchandising and Product.
The eCommerce Manager will be accountable for achieving bottom line financial objectives while managing the day to day operations of the eCommerce business and digital marketing in collaboration with the VP of Marketing. Responsible for the strategic planning, development, execution and implementation related to all components of the company’s website. Liaise with the marketing team and third party organizations to implement the strategic direction of the company’s brand integrity. Organize and lead the web developers to meet company standards and strategic financial goals and ensure consistency with the company’s brand perspective.
The Perks: Ditch the heels and skirts or button ups and loafers! You get to wear sneakers and your best athleisure to work everyday with a fun and growing team…in New Orleans (America’s most culturally exciting city).
Cross-Functional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sr. Manager Product and Merchandising to manage the integrated marketing calendar across digital marketing channels
- Collaborate with Sr. Creative Manager and Sr. Manager of Product and Merchandising on planning creative shoots
- Implement and oversee SEO strategy with third party partner
- Manage email marketing strategy with third party partner
- Assist in managing all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting across digital marketing channels
- Set daily, monthly, and quarterly site revenue goals
- Collaborate with operations and inventory management to develop and lead clear product launch strategies and processes, closely monitor stock levels
- Manage site content and creative assets on Shopify Plus (including but not limited to; product uploads, product descriptions, landing page development)
- Assist in site merchandising strategy
- Ensure a clear and concise site UX experience with site developers to optimize site performance KPIS, drive sales, and increase site speed
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Day-to-day site management
- 5+ years of digital marketing + eCommerce experience, fashion experience preferred
- 3 to 5 years experience working with Shopify Plus
- 3 to 5 years of email marketing experience
- Must know how to evaluate and analyze site/user behavior via Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Deep understanding of current site UX best practices, must have experience project managing overall site experience (building and maintaining a website)
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Problem solver and analytical thinker
- Basic coding; HTML, CSS is a plus!
- Be able to implement process and work with cross functional teams operations, product, marketing, digital agencies
This is a full-time position located at our New Orleans, LA office. Compensation will be based on experience.