YouTube has been the go-to destination for streaming and uploading videos since 2005. There are millions of clips in the platform that you might want to have on your device’s storage from the platform. Do you know how to download YouTube videos using SS?
YouTube allows users to watch and stream videos from their website or application. You cannot download videos directly from their website. This will require you to use a third-party service such as the SS trick. Here is how you can download YouTube video with SS.
How to download YouTube videos using SS
What do you need to download YouTube clips with SS? Here are all the requirements to achieve this process:
- An active internet connection
- A laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone
- A browser
- Enough data bundles for the download
- Adequate local storage to save the file
If you have all the needed requirements, follow the steps below for the YouTube video download SS trick:
1. Connect to the internet: Use your data connection, hotspot, LAN cable, or Bluetooth tethering. You need to ensure the source of your network is reliable.
2. Open your browser: For the best user experience, use Google Chrome. If your laptop has a RAM of less than 2GB, opt for lighter browsers such as Opera and Microsoft Edge.
3. Go to YouTube: Use the official address.
4. Find the video you want to download: Use the search icon to locate any video on the platform. For this guide, “10 hours of nothing” is the video to be downloaded. Type the words in the search bar to retrieve it.
5. Open the video: Once the platform loads the results, scroll down and tap on the relevant video. If you are on a strict data plan, copy its URL and move to the next step.
6. Initiate the process: You can download YouTube videos by changing URL to SS. Open the video and change its address. If you copied the video link, open a new tab, paste the link, and edit it to add the ‘ss’ prefix on the YouTube domain name.
7. Tap Enter: You will be redirected to the en.savefrom.net website. The video link will be pasted on the search tab automatically.
8. Download the video: Tap on the download button. This is a green button with video quality next to it.
9. Specify the save location: If you are using a PC, a popup will prompt you to select the save destination. Make sure you choose a memorable path.
10. Tap Save: This will start the download. Keep checking the progress to identify any errors.
The video is now saved in your local storage. To access it, head to the location you chose during the download procedure and open it using any video player. If the SS YouTube download trick doesn’t impress you, you can manually copy paste YouTube links on the en.savefrom.net search box.
The procedure on how to download YouTube videos using SS is that simple. You only need to add an ‘SS’ prefix to the YouTube domain name, and you are good to go.
Tuko.co.ke shared an article on how to save a YouTube video to Google Drive. There are different ways to save a YouTube video to different devices. When you come across a mind-boggling video, you can keep it easily on whichever device you are using in just a few steps.
This list provides the simplest ways on how to save a YouTube video on Google Drive. You can now save videos and music on your desktop, Android, or iOS devices. Saving your videos on Google Drive allows you to watch and listen to it from anywhere.