Join VillageMD as a Digital Marketing Manager based in Chicago or Remote.
Join the frontlines of today’s healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we’ve partnered with many of today’s best primary care physicians. We’re equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We’re creating care that’s more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we’re looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in developing and executing digital initiatives for both of the company’s brands: VillageMD (B2B) and Village Medical (B2C).
How you can make a difference
- Partnering with the Director, Digital Marketing to develop and execute strategy around digital lead generation campaigns and management of the company’s web presence.
- Collaborating with agency partners, web developers, the internal tech team, and other partners.
- Overseeing logistics for digital campaigns: keywords, ad copy, digital assets, landing pages, audience targeting, performance tracking, and campaign budget flighting.
- Keeping company websites and online provider directories up to date and optimized—both in terms of content and from an SEO perspective; includes inputting and updating CMS.
- Elevating digital performance via implementation of A/B tests and regular assessment of KPIs against targets/benchmarks via reporting and insights.
- Seeking opportunities for website enhancements and coordinating web development projects for implementation.
- Establishing VillageMD’s intranet strategy and execution.
- Staying abreast of digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Performing other assigned duties.
Experience to drive change
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of in-house or agency digital marketing experience with knowledge of SEM, SEO, online display, native/programmatic, and paid social.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities, a creative eye, and a strong attention to detail.
- Project management and organization skills.
- A data-driven mindset and familiarity with Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools.
- Experience working within a CMS to manage website content and coordinate email campaigns (HubSpot experience a plus but not required).
- Experience overseeing web development initiatives (a plus but not required).
- Basic HTML skills (a plus but not required).
- Healthcare industry experience (a plus but not required).
Skills for success
- You have high emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and can successfully navigate diverse stakeholder groups.
- You are highly collaborative, yet skilled at influencing others to achieve results.
- You are experienced performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do.
- You are solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
- You are self-starting and maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.