Do you have business skillset with strong analytical skills? Can you visualize and communicate data in an informative and inspiring way? Are you driven by goals and results?
If so, this could be the role for you. We are now looking for a Controller to join our Marketing team.
This role will report into the Senior Marketing Controller and is offered on a full time, permanent contract. This would be a great opportunity for candidates with experience in roles such as Insights Analyst, Data Analyst and Financial Planning Analyst with as interest Marketing and in working in a creative environment.
As a Marketing Controller at COS, you will follow up on goals, give directions, and act as a direct support to the Senior Controller. You will support with data analysis, cost analysis and data entry while focusing on planning and developing a cost effective and a goal driven approach for all marketing projects within all departments.
What you will do:
- Optimize growth and profitability for the brand through proactive cost control, maximising sales opportunities.
- Responsible for putting together financial budgets and forecasts in collaboration with stakeholders in the marketing and communication department across all markets and channels
- Seek opportunities to support sales increases, improve efficiency and optimise costs
- Analyse results and secure that key learnings influence future decisions and other marketing initiatives
- Create reports and set routines that support our business to follow up on performance and to identify opportunities
- Analyse reasons for deviations and find solutions to optimise spend
- Invoice handling and maintenance of supplier routines
- Support and follow up on actions taken by local marketing departments with reporting and analysis
- On-going follow up on results and targets across both retail and online channels
- Work towards achieving KPIS and ROI to financially evaluate performance
- Previous experience working in an analytical or another similar role.
- Highly analytical and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with outstanding Excel skills
- Expertise in data analysis and visualisation using BI tools such as Power BI
- An interest for working in a dynamic and creative environment
- Open minded and willing to learn and develop
- Results driven and business minded
- Strong communicator with outstanding presentation skills
- Proactive, enjoys seeking information, and taking responsibility of additional projects
Please note this position is offered on a local contract, therefore you should have the legal right to work in the UK.