|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a senior Digital Marketing Manager at a leading financial services company’s Cape Town office. The successful candidate will work with wealth, asset management and ensure divisions across business to deliver the full suite of digital marketing elements. The scope of this encompasses everything from digital campaigns to email marketing, social media, UX and any other digital marketing requirements, linked to business unit needs and targets. You will be fully accountable for driving digital effectiveness and automation within marketing. Don’t miss out!
- Ensure website aligns with strategic objectives; drive the launch of the company’s new website and further development phases
- Ongoing development of digital marketing strategy to drive business goals and effectiveness of the public facing website, SEO, SEM, display advertising and social media
- Lead role in delivery of public facing digital projects, including ownership of marketing related IT change control
- Oversee digital advertising and own the agency relationship
- Conceptualise and rollout campaign landing pages as and when required
- Drive lead generation through ad-hoc campaigns and ongoing efforts
- Line management of digital marketing team
- Assist and provide input on UX improvement, client journeys and maximisation across the business for both public facing and transactional websites and email communication
- Own UX vendor relationship
- Develop and enable CI standards and drive style sheet application across all digital platforms
- Full oversight of group communications module and delivery of development roadmap
- Oversee traditional and digital marketing monthly metrics reporting pack
- Ownership of online reputation management and community engagement across social media platforms
- Identify customer and industry trends in order to maximise the company’s offering.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree – B Com or B Bus Science Marketing Management
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Computer literacy (MS Office; advanced PowerPoint knowledge)
- Basic understanding and proficiency with HTML, UX, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Product Management, and other relevant digital marketing related platforms
- Solutions orientated
- Presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Positive attitude
- Highly numeric/analytical.
Application deadline: 11 December 2020
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 04 Dec 09:31