Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will Be Like:
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for managing the contract lifecycle for all company contracts, including master services agreements, order forms, vendor agreements, sales agreements, consulting agreements, and non-disclosure agreements. The Contracts Administrator acts as the primary liaison between members of the Legal department and their business counterparts through all parts of the contract review and signature processes. The ideal candidate will have experience using ContractWorks, our Contract Management System (“CMS”), and possess the knowledge to identify and help implement best practices vis-à-vis the contract lifecycle process.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Manage Legal team intake of new contracts, distribute to appropriate Legal reviewer, follow up with attorneys as needed
- Be the primary point of contact between the Legal team and the business with respect to the contract review and signature processes
- Maintain a working knowledge of company review, approval, and signature policies and procedures as they relate to the contracting process
- Coordinate the signature process for final contracts and enter completed contracts into CMS
- Support the administration of the contract database and filing systems, using consistent standards for data entry and document storage and backup within the scope of the Company’s contracting and data retention processes.
- Define best practices, and act as a resource to various stakeholders across the organization
- Ensure contract review, approval, and execution in accordance with company policies
- Revise, update and maintain standard agreement templates
- Respond to contracts-based information and support requests for all areas of the company
- Assist in creating reporting templates in the CMS for all areas of the company
- Collaborate in developing contracts management workflow
- Create and prepare documentation, reports, and tracking mechanisms to support contract management activities
- Assist in other projects for the Legal department, including support of improvements and innovations for contract process and management.
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience managing commercial contracts is required. Strong preference for experience within technology companies.
- Familiarity with basic office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with CMS software ContractWorks preferred
- Ability to explain complex legal process, contractual and other concepts clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with good judgment in determining how to prioritize competing tasks to effectively support the business.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communications skills (written and oral)
- Eagerness to understand Care.com and its affiliates’ business and products and the ability to apply that knowledge in decision making.
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world’s leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today’s families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com’s industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).