Your business has dominated the local markets. It has seen successful and sustainable growth. And now you think it’s the right time to make inroads in the international market, but you don’t know how to go about it. Don’t worry! This article will take you through 5 practical tips on how to get your business known worldwide.
1. Be a Respected Resource
Sharing what you know about your industry is one of the surefire ways to position yourself as a respected thought leader not only locally but also internationally. If you establish yourself as a genuine resource, your target audience will keep an eye on anything you release. They’ll value your opinion and perhaps even buy your products. Be a regular contributor on sites like Quora and demonstrate why you’re an authority in your specific niche. You can also start a meetup group or join an already established one.
2. Mine the Gold in the Online Networking Space
Online networking can help you increase the visibility of your business throughout the world. To get started, join interest groups on social networking sites like AngelList, Gadball, or LinkedIn. Alternatively, ask a trusted mentor to connect you with other like-minded entrepreneurs in your target international markets. Leverage video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, GoToMeeting, and Google Meet to connect online, initiate discussions and build meaningful connections.
You can even host a virtual event to create new contact opportunities. Then host follow-up groups or one-on-one conversations to transform those contacts into meaningful professional relationships.
3. Start a Great Blog
Blogging can open doors for your business to get known across the globe. On top of offering premium products, you should have a great blog in place. Through blogging, you can become a respected leader and a valuable resource in your space. If you write quality blog posts, provide useful tips, and set aside your salary pitches, you’ll drive massive traffic to your website. If you are really interested and increasing your prospective conversion rates, install some click funnel plugins into your blog platform, that will enable you to track your prospects, and level up your sales funnels.
4. Develop a Good Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategy
Although SEO takes a lot of work, it’s one of the things that set your business for success. Without a good SEO strategy, search engines can’t find you. And that means no one else will know you exist. Here are some of the steps you can take to create a sound SEO strategy.
· Perform thorough keyword research. In-depth keyword research will help you know the kind of keywords your target markets are using to search for information, products, or services.
· Create high-quality, engaging, and valuable content. Be sure to add relevant keywords naturally in your content.
· Provide excellent user experience by ensuring your website is well designed, responsive, user-friendly, and optimized for mobile devices. Also, provide live chat support and a few tutorials to help visitors find whatever they are looking for on your website.
· Work with an SEO expert. You might have cracked local SEO, but international SEO is entirely new territory. Consider working with a competent SEO expert to help you hone your search engine strategy.
5. Add Instagram to Your Online Marketing Arsenal
Over 25 million companies around the world are already building their brands on Instagram and over 200 million users check out at least one business profile each day. These stats show that Instagram is the go-to social media platform for getting your business known throughout the globe. So open an Instagram business account if you don’t have one yet. Define your target market and consistently post content that resonates with it.
Set effective goals for what you want to achieve with your Instagram business account. For instance, your goal could be to create awareness for your business. It could also be to make money, say $2,000 per year, on your Instagram account. If your goal is to make money on Instagram, there are multitudes of online resources and guides on how to do that. Eduard Klein is a respected thought leader on that topic. In fact, he recently published a post with some ideas to monetize Instagram.
Put Your Business on the Map Today!
Getting your business known across the globe takes time and real effort. But the benefits of putting your business on the map are worth the effort. Implement these 5 tips today and let the world know about your awesome business.