Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Axon is now hiring in Scottsdale for many positions across Operations, People Operations, Marketing & Communications, Software Engineering, Sales, and more. Working for Axon, you’ll be motivated to work on projects you believe in and have the support of your colleagues who will empower you to make change. Even Better? You don’t have to give up your work-life balance when starting your career at Axon, with benefits like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and discretionary PTO you can keep a balanced healthy life. Check out their open positions here and apply today.
2. Build a lucrative and lasting career in Sales with Freedom Financial Network! Freedom is now hiring 100+ Sales Representatives across our Freedom Plus Lending and Freedom Debt Relief Sales teams. If you have 2+ years of fast paced, phone based Sales experience and proven success as a high performer, Freedoms wants to talk to you! Their average Sales Rep earns $65k-$80k and top performers are earning $85k-$110k. Are you hooked yet? Explore all sales careers with Freedom here!
3. CVS Health is working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. The CVS Health associates are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. The company ranked #24 on DiversityInc’s 2020 Top 50 Companies for Diversity and they’re growing their Arizona team. They’re currently hiring for Pharmacy Techs and Customer Service positions. Positions include a comprehensive, competitive benefits package that is customizable to meet your needs. Interested In a career where you will help people on their path to better health? Apply to openings with CVS Health here.
4. The Diversity Employment Day Virtual Career Fair happens Tuesday, December 1 from 8am-5pm. It’s your chance to book a virtual meeting directly with recruiters. Exhibitors include Vitalant, DeVry University, The Four Seasons, ASU, Shamrock foods and a whole lot more. For details, click here. Appointments are limited so book asap!
5. Help keep others safe in these difficult times. Securitas Security Services is hiring a high number of security officers in the greater Phoenix area. They offer both permanent and temporary, full and part time shifts available. All Securitas positions require drug and background screening. If interested apply online here.
6. At TestNOW, a subsidiary of Embry Health, they strive to increase access to healthcare across the state of Arizona. They are a multi-site operation with COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites located throughout Maricopa, Pinal, Cochise and Mohave Counties. Test/clinic sites operate a variety of hours with many being open 24/7. Locations of clinic sites cover diverse locations such as parking lots, long term temporary structures, and community college locations. With positive COVID-19 cases slowly on the rise, they are hiring additional Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, EMTs, Medical Assistants, First Responders, Phlebotomists and Admins. They’re hiring 300 people within a month period. Interested in joining a company that’s going to help stop COVID-19 through testing vaccinations and other services? Apply here.
7. Banner Health is making health care easier, so life can be better. Working for Banner means working for an Arizona’s Most Admired Company with an innovative culture where people are at the heart of what they do. Banner is currently hiring for 1000+ roles in Arizona! Explore open roles and take advantage of flexible schedules, competitive pay and benefits and career development opportunities. Apply today here.
8. Cavco Durango Homes is the leading producer of manufactured homes in the Southwest. They are seeking construction/manufacturing employees for their Phoenix plant. This is an entry level position, full time, no experience necessary they are willing to train. Positions include all aspects of construction of housing; framing, drywall, electricians, tape and texture, paint, finish carpentry, etc. They offer full benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and opportunities for advancement. Best of all, no traveling to job sites necessary all work is done in manufacturing plant. Weekly pay, plus bonuses. Learn more and apply here.