Around the clock monitoring of security systems, phone lines, and cameras in order to respond to alarms, emergency situations, card access issues, and calls for assistance at corporate and field locations. Safeguard the welfare of employees, contractors and visitors by coordinating a response by on-site security, law enforcement, key business partners, and other emergency responders as needed. Excellent customer service skills, timely response, coordination, and documentation for card access office and security operations center functions.
• Accountable for monitoring alarms, dispatching officers and access control. Is proficient at PC applications to include Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Entre, Pacom Access Control and FLIR camera systems.
• Provide excellent customer service which entails among other things; answering phones, blocking cards, parking access control support. Ability to conduct thorough intake, asking appropriate questions for all types of incidents. Maintain the Security Department Mailbox by responding to and archiving all requests. Must be able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal communications) to convey critical information in a timely manner.
• Must provide clear and concise work direction to security staff in emergency situations. Must be patient and helpful when coaching contracted guard staff. Must exhibit trust in their work product. Maintain a high standard of professional conduct.
• Perform administrative work during slow periods, including data entry, filing and card office support.
• High School diploma or GED
• 3-5 years of experience
• Able to adjust schedule to accommodate rotational shifts to ensure a 24/7 operation (day shift, night shift, weekends, overtime, etc.).
• CPR, First Aid, and AED certified or able to obtain within 90 days
• Vigilance to respond to a myriad of incidents; at the same time superior attention to detail skills
• Demonstrated capability for responding appropriately during emergency situations
• Proficient at record retention and organization for all access control requests, and audits
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Adheres to defined security policies while maintaining a cooperative relationship with customers
• Strong interpersonal skills