The Global Online Media team includes translation, analysis and data entry functions. You will monitor assigned media publications in local language and review them for content deemed relevant for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and other Know your Customer (KYC) data sets. You will be responsible for creating profiles of entities from the information found in these media publication aligning with the quality standards required. This work can either be performed by manually reviewing assigned publications or through internal tools.
- Monitor assigned media publications in local language and review them for content deemed relevant
- Creating profiles of entities from the information found in these media publications
- Meet data entry quality standards.
- Occasionally, be able to provide some additional support to the Operations team when reviewing new publications, or seeking out additional information on entities in GRID.
- Applicants must have an appropriate translation/linguistics qualification
- Applicants must have proven relevant translation experience gained in the financial sector or a financial news environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in both English and Arabic
- Highly organized and efficient
- Working to tight deadlines
- Work using own initiative and without close supervision
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.