Silver Falcon Capital (SFC) is a direct investment firm focused in 4 key areas: health & wellness, food & beverage, restaurants, and sports entertainment. The company was founded by Brian France, former chairman and CEO of NASCAR. We currently own several brands & have active investments in these categories.
This role will serve as a resource to portfolio brands to develop & implement their digital content marketing strategy. It will also create and execute SFC digital strategy to grow brand awareness & attract new inbound investment opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in and passion for content & digital marketing, including creative content development, social media, PR, and SEO. This role will develop a strong understanding of each brand’s customer and business goals across platforms to create engaging, consumer-centric campaigns.
This is a full-time, remote, contract-to-hire position.
• Identify, develop, and manage social platforms and opportunities to support brands and their business objectives
• Develop compelling, creative and engaging copy for all social media channels, including basic graphics and images where appropriate, to grow audiences, increase engagement, and create brand love
• Source and develop production (photographer and videographer) relationships as needed in order to build content library for use on all social channels
• Leverage social listening tools to engage with community and optimize strategy
• Integrate brand-led initiatives (collaborations, events, and retail) into the social media strategy
• Develop influencer marketing strategy and goals and proactively develop and manage influencer/brand ambassador relationships as applicable
• Establish KPIs and maintain analytics to inform & evaluate performance strategies and customer insights
PR & Media
• Build and maintain targeted media lists (Trade and Consumer) and create relationships with key outlets to grow media coverage
• Generate and execute press strategies and pitching including writing press releases, media announcements, and other PR copy
• Develop and execute sponsored content strategy with relevant outlets for each industry
• Establish KPIs and analyze effectiveness of campaigns
• Establish an SEO-based keyword strategy and weave into creative content development across channels (email marketing, PR, social, website/blog)
• BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, or related field
• 3+ years of experience in managing digital marketing content and strategy, including social media & PR
• Experience creating cohesive, consistent campaigns based upon brand and audience insights
• Strong creative writing and storytelling skills with proven results
• Understanding of SEO content development and its role in content marketing strategy
• Proactive and creative approach to gaining media coverage
• Experience with social operational tools like content management, publishing, and community management
• Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
• Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
• Sense of humor
• Experience in consumer products a plus
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org