Bondi Wash is a young, highly ethical, fast-growing Australian business that makes beautiful, innovative natural products for the home, baby, body and dog. It has achieved international success with exports to Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Europe and China.
We require a Digital Marketing Specialist to manage and implement the digital marketing components of Bondi Wash Marketing activities.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
– Prepare and action digital marketing strategies and plans
– Co-ordinate and manage social media to support the plan
– Create content to support strategies and plans
– Prepare regular EDMs for customers and retailers
– Help manage the design and functionality of the website
Skills required include:
– Minimum of 2+ years prior experience working in social media, brand management, content creation and or digital marketing
– Ability to create and manage social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook & Google
– Up to date knowledge on social media marketing tools, trends, etc.
– Copywriting skills or great written communication skills/writing abilities
– Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
Bondi Wash is a small business, so a willingness to get involved and undertake other aspects relating to marketing is a bonus. For example, assisting with photoshoots, mail outs to selected press or influencers, assisting with management of events for PR purposes.
Our commitment to you:
– A happy, supportive, engaging and healthy workplace
– Honest timely feedback
– Skills development
This is a casual position (3 – 5 days a week) with immediate availability to start in our Paddington Head Office. Working remotely is also a possibility.
If this role sounds perfect for you, please send your resume and references to email@example.com