Scope: Career Development （Focus on a career early stage ）
Talent Marketplace is a critical part of the China product strategy. In this highly competitive market, LinkedIn has unique value propositions like massive profiles, strong networks, and data assets. We have been trying our best to provide high-quality jobs and efficient seeking experience. In addition to jobs, we’re also caring about professionals’ need for career development in different stages. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about building this social-valuable product.
The ideal candidate is a structured-thinking, analytical, passionate team player who will be responsible for the construction and optimization of job middle platform and career development. Candidates with high sensitivity to younger’s needs or insights on products marketing are preferred. UX design experience on the consumer’s side,working cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities is the basic requirement.
– Drive the LinkedIn for student product
– Discover the value of LinkedIn for students, and be responsible for the design and iteration of LinkedIn student mini programs
– Optimize the feature and process for students in LinkedIn APP;
– Cooperate with the marketing, BD, operation and other cross-functional teams to disassemble and achieve the growth target;
– Deliver career development solutions for career starters
– Insight into the pain points and needs of early stages in career, deliver innovative solutions by leveraging LinkedIn data assets.
– Set the roadmap of career development and car tab on LinkedIn App
– Communicate your strategy upward and outward internally to ensure you have the support and comprehensive you need to be successful.
– Build a “job“ middle platform
– Analyze the competitive landscape, and deeply understand the data structure of job description and metadata’s value priority for job seekers.
– Be responsible for the planning and design of the job middle platform which structures and packages online job, premium job, digested job to support job search, job discovery, and other job-related scenarios.
– Coordinate and lead the entire product cycle t
– Bachelor’s degree or above
– 3 years+ of experience in product management
– 1+ years of experience on the consumers’ side
– Passionate to consumer experience excellence, have the interest in product marketing ,and know how to make a product go viral
– Understand and use data-driven methods to do product iterations.Goal-oriented, structured thinking, analytical skills, a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit
– Good communication skills in English preferred
To apply, go here: