Goals and Objectives
We are looking for talented individual who is excited to take on a challenging role in a dynamic, innovative company. The ideal candidate is smart, creative, solution-oriented, resourceful, flexible, and willing to work hard.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for developing and growing web, mobile and social platforms with a heavy focus on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for overall support for all digital content efforts. The Digital Marketing Intern will help with tactical responsibilities to achieve our digital marketing and business goals as it relates to the website and social media strategy.
- Assist Director of Digital Marketing in the development of standards and systems; and reporting of metrics, to support our analysis of our objectives
- Track and measure long-term goals to understand effectiveness in terms of social media penetration and impact of social media
- Support the team with social media content development and scheduling, and monitoring the channels by acting as community manager
- Work closely with marketing to support the development of comprehensive and integrated campaigns
- Partner with marketing consultant to define successful KPIs, and produce successful campaign performance reports
- Remain current with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns
- Needs to be process oriented and ideally have a strong knowledge of the business
- Develop, test and learn scenarios to continue to innovate opportunities across digital platforms