Ingram Content Group (ICG) is hiring for a Client Relations Coordinator to contribute to our Publishers Group West (PGW) team in Berkeley, CA. In this role, you will work with the Client Manager(s) as a primary contact for a group of PGW publisher clients in support of established sales and marketing goals. You’ll work with management on projects on an as needed basis.
Do you have experience working with publishers? Have a passion for helping publishers be successful?
At Ingram, our publisher-facing business offers more than just traditional wholesale services. It offers fully integrated and relevant solutions for client publishers. Comprised of book printing, digital book, distribution, publishing sales and marketing services, this part of Ingram’s business helps publishers discover more ways to sell content in markets across the globe. Based in the Nashville area, New York, Berkeley and other locations, our teams are collaborative, innovative, dynamic, and passionate about the business.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you share that passion, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to contribute to a strategic part of the business that is evolving and expanding, we can’t wait to meet you!
- Supports Client Relations team on all aspects of client data management, including reporting and systems training, operational follow-up, and publisher communication.
- Works with client publishers to ensure title data submissions meet all deadlines and requirements.
- Coordinates, vets, and updates print book and eBook metadata for client publishers.
- Compiles, double-checks, and communicates title changes for client lists.
- Solicits missing/revised cover and interior art and troubleshoots the proprietary interface used for data entry.
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- Starting 10 vacation days, 3 personal days, and 10 sick days.
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers for one low price
- Avid reader?
- Discounted offers to self-publish with IngramSpark®!
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Financial and in-kind opportunities to engage with non-profits in your community
- Company match program for United Way donations
- Volunteer opportunities and in-kind drives for non-profits throughout the year
- Casual Dress Code
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent year for year directly related experience
- 2 years of experience in marketing, book publishing, book industry, account support, client administration, data management, or related field
- Experience with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Book industry experience