Looking for a little challenge, a lot of growth and an extra dose of start-up happy
We’re the new kids on the block, shaking up skincare made for mini humans with one simple mission: To make it easy and worry-free for parents to give little skin the best start to life.
We’re growing up fast (insert mum voice), having heaps of fun and you’ll find us smiling on the shelfies of Australia’s largest retailers.
On the job:
We’re on the lookout for a super creative and strategically minded Digital Marketing Manager to get stuck in and lead the charge as we head into a growth-packed 2021!
We’re looking for someone that’s not afraid of diving in, being hands on and challenging the status quo. We know that Rome wasn’t built in a day, but we’ll give it our best shot!
This is a super dynamic (and super exciting), get your hands dirty kinda role so we’re looking for a Jack (or Jill) of all marketing trades. You’ll take ownership of the brands marketing and digital channels from strategy to execution, campaign management and planning, as well as working closely with our agency and freelance friends to execute key marketing magic.
Whilst we’re looking for an independent human that shines with autonomy, you’ll also be collaborating closely with the rest of the squad regularly to share growth ideas, “growth hacks”, campaigns and ways of optimising and growing all channels to make sure Bunjie is kicking butt!
Take a peek at just some of things that we’ll need you to get stuck into:
- Develop and execute growth strategies for website traffic, marketing databases, online customers, audiences and followers.
- Develop end to end customer journeys across multiple channels and customer touch points, conducting ongoing analysis.
- Dig deep into writing informative and data-driven brand briefs that make sense to a varied audience.
- Take strategic ownership and end to end management of paid media platforms such as Google Ads & Facebook Ads with the support of external guru’s on tactics and strategy.
- Implement Email Marketing Automation flows and messaging using Klaviyo.
- Take ownership of our Content Marketing strategy and execution plan, working alongside amazing people to produce high-quality (super cute) content and of course testing, analysing and optimizing campaigns to improve quality and efficiency.
- Get stuck into our Influencer Marketing Strategy. We’ve already gone full steam ahead with this…. you’ll just need to own it and scale it! (using an amazing software tool that we think you’ll love)
- Develop and execute our social media strategy across all channels.
- Always be on the lookout for amazing, memorable brand moments, out-of-the-box PR strategies and partnerships that were just meant to be!
- Get up close and personal with our community management across all social media platforms.
- Create and manage campaign calendars and design briefs in line with brand/marketing strategies, inventory delivery dates and key campaign events.
- Develop and execute eCommerce strategy including ongoing development of website, UI/UX improvements, CRO, SEO, product upsells, new product launches and more. All hidden talents using Shopify Tools or using CRO based tools will be very very handy!
- Actively share and lead initiatives and cheeky (aka disruptive) ideas to deliver growth and maximise ROI and conversion.
- Measure and report on the performance of all channels and campaigns against targets for ROI and KPIs.
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an eCommerce/Digital Marketing environment. Shopify experience is one little must.
- Tertiary qualifications in related field.
- With over 2 years’ experience under your belt, you can challenge the best of them to a round of Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing and Analytics.
- You’re a Content Marketing and Social Media strategy / execution gun.
- Savvy Analytical skills with advanced knowledge in Google Analytics, Shopify Analytics & other channels. Knowing your numbers is awesome but sharing the “why’s” and the “how to” improve strategies is when the high-fives fly.
- Have a solid understanding of how SEO works within eCommerce. You’re not expected to be an SEO guru, but you definitely need to know the down-low.
- Have a strong understanding of UX core principles in eCommerce and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Swagger a confident understanding of the Shopify ecosystem, apps available and what’s possible with Shopify.
- Love keeping tabs on who’s-doing-what and what campaigns make sense for the brand.