The Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will be passionate about all things digital and will be responsible for the trading of the Dundas Worldwide website. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the delivery of the online sales plans through direct management of all digital marketing channels. You’ll be expected to deliver online revenue growth, increase customer acquisition, engagement and retention through innovative and strategic digital marketing initiatives and ongoing website optimisation. You will be confident with web analytics and continuously look for innovative ways to grow the online business.
Trading & Merchandising
- Day-to-day management of the ecommerce website including; product and content upload, writing product descriptions, site optimization and merchandising
- Responsible for the delivery of the online sales plans, and contribute to the regular re-forecasting process throughout the year
- Create the merchandising strategy for the website to ensure key products are featured prominently, and cross-sell & up-sell opportunities are maximised
- Identify opportunities for product exclusives as part of marketing calendar for the site; work cross-functionally with the Product Development team to bring to market
- Ensure necessary content for all on site campaigns is being developed and delivered within set deadlines
- Produce seasonal product sell-through analysis
- Define online KPI’s and provide weekly and monthly trade summaries and reports
Acquisition & CRM
- Plan ongoing customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Drive new customer acquisition via channels including; PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates
- Daily management of the affiliate programme; affiliate partner approval and execution of blogger outreach, gifting and delivery of affiliate-based content and assets
- Actively grow subscriber database and drive data capture initiatives within the business
- Good knowledge of ESP’s and the ability to plan, build and send regular email newsletters plus set up basic automated email campaigns
- Manage all 3rd party agency relationships
- Ensure optimum stock levels are maintained and OOS are managed effectively
- Ensure all payment processing, fraud management and post-purchase customer service for the online channel are managed effectively
- Manage seasonal ecommerce product photography shoots
- Proven hands-on experience of running an ecommerce website
- Strong technical understanding of how ecommerce websites operate and function
- Proven track record in effectively managing digital marketing channels
- Great analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Good experience of web analytics tools to interrogate KPI’s including traffic, conversion, and AOV, and the ability to offer well-presented insights based on findings
- Expertise in sales forecasting and trading with a strong customer and commercial awareness
- Experience managing agencies
- Ability to contribute and lead meetings with confidence
- A positive can-do attitude
- Ability to build strong, trustworthy, working relationships with an enthusiastic attitude to work
Launched with Beyoncé at the Grammys in February 2017, Peter Dundas’ held his first solo show during Paris Couture in June 2017. The first collection was subsequently sold to several of the leading specialty stores worldwide and is already a well-established brand on the Red Carpet.
Previously holding tenures at both Roberto Cavalli and Pucci, Peter Dundas has a clear and desirable brand DNA that cements him as one of the leading Creative Directors in the Fashion Industry with a strong following by both key industry figures and highly visible celebrity “Dundas Girls,” around which the key driver is editorial coverage and VIP Dressing.
Based in London, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision and a perception of a widely known, well established brand. The brand is headed by its two Founders, Peter Dundas and Partner Eve Bousis and Chief Executive Officer Sarah Crook, whose previous tenures included Stella McCartney and Christopher Kane.
The culture of this fast-growing brand requires strong organisational skills, team players, good communication skills and a “Can Do” and 360 approach.