Eliot’s Outpatient Clinic located in Danvers is seeking an Admin Assistant. Our ideal candidate will have administrative skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail. Computer literacy and skill in the use of computers and related software applications and office equipment is a must.
Our multi-disciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, mental health counselors and other professionals administer a full range of clinical and support services, resulting in a comprehensive collaborative approach to treatment.
- Responsible for all aspects of front desk operations including, but not limited to, answering phones, retrieving messages, greeting and registering clients, collecting and recording client payments, scheduling doctor’s appointments and entering clinicians schedule into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Enter new referrals into the EMR. Verify clients insurance and acquire authorizations as needed. Run monthly insurance reports to ensure information is accurate.
- Provide support services to Clinical staff, i.e., manage schedules; confirm next day’s appointments; distribute lab work and other correspondence; fax prescriptions as requested
- Coordinate new PT1 forms and track renewals to ensure there is no lapse in service.
- Record all payments to the clinic for services rendered either from a client or insurance company and reconcile receipts and total cash on a daily basis.
- Ensure availability of sufficient funds in the cash drawer and that all monies are locked and secure at all times.
- Responsible for preparing the deposit slip and regularly depositing money in Eliot’s account.
- Responsible for making changes as needed, entering clinician’s schedules at the end of the week for next week’s appointments and filing progress notes for all clinicians and medical staff.
- Manage room availability log sheets and help staff find office space if needed.
- Monitor supply of all clinical and administrative paperwork to ensure availability of forms.
- Track maintenance and building issues and alert the building manager of any work requests.
High School diploma and two years of admin experience. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail. Ability to manage busy switchboard, to work effectively under pressure, and to manage multiple demands simultaneously. Excellent organizational and data entry skills. Computer literacy and skill in the use of computers and related software applications. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work.
Schedule: Monday through Friday; 11am-7pm
Eliot benefits include: 3 weeks Vacation, 12 Paid Holidays, 12 Sick Days. 75% contribution to Medical and Dental Plans, 100% Company-Paid Life & Accidental Death Insurance AND 100% Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance. $1500 Tuition Reimbursement Benefit Annually. Mileage Reimbursement, Employee Referral Program, Clinical Licensure Supervision and professional Growth and Development Opportunities.