Sales Assistant – Managed Program
Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group is seeking an adaptable multitasker who is detail oriented and skilled in supporting financial advisors and clients. We are looking for a professional who can help advisors build efficiencies, grow their practice and service clients. You will work with advisors and clients to process transactions & trades & other practice management tasks as needed. A highly organized individual will help provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks including scheduling, organization of meetings, preparation and review of correspondence, and facilitation of various projects.If you’re looking for a way to use your client service and organizational skills, apply today!
• Data entry and maintain database of clientele and third party referral sources. Open new customer accounts as needed and communicate with customers as needed. Frequent communication with financial advisors, bank representatives and others via email and phone.
• Communicate with clients in order to gather information to assist advisor preparation for client meetings. Provide friendly and inviting initial contact for all clients, customers, and guests who arrive or call.
• Manage multiple calendars, marketing materials, out-bound mail, in-bound mail distribution, and update account information. Track marketing materials to ensure they are in compliance.
• 1-3 years experience in Financial Services Industry.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Customer service experience.
• Experience problem solving and resolving escalated issues.
• Experience in a high-stress, deadline-driven environment preferred.
• Industry relevant experience.