Our Design and Production team is passionate about creating an innovative and beautiful product with a focus on handmade details and impeccable fit. With an ever-expanding customer base and brand visibility, this is a great opportunity to join our rapidly growing company. You must posses an obsessive eye for detail and a strong work ethic.
- Own sample closet organization
- Book models and strategize fit times
- Steam and organize samples for fittings
- Track sample status through the production process inline with the delivery calendar
- Package/shipment management (occasionally assist the studio Manager with shipping samples)
- Assist Production Manager with data entry as needed
- Maintainence of production tracker chart
- Management of bulk material archive
- Clear communication and correspondence with factories including production schedule follow up
- Measure garments
- Assist with creating and updating tech packs, including detailed technical sketches and construction details for all categories.
- Assist with fit comments to factory based on fitting providing technical comments and illustrations/photos
- Bring urgent issues to Manager’s attention for input and direction
- Ability to plan a course of action, accounting for the efficient use of time and resources.
- Take ownership of technical work stream.
- Demonstrate initiative to support the team
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 1+ year work experience
- Proficient in Excel and photoshop skills
- Knowledge of construction standards and manufacturing methods
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to work collaboratively as a team player within the department and cross functional teams
- Self-starter personality; driven by deadlines with a high sense of urgency
- Willingness to learn and take direction