About the Company
Our client is a performance focused agency with a service first approach to business. Their primary business is developing and executing custom digital solutions. They leverage a plethora of digital platforms and analytical tools that work together to create holistic strategies. Their core channels include SEM, SEO, social media, live chat, display, WordPress website development and web hosting services.
Their niche isn’t defined by industry or channel, but by client objective – seeking progressive growth. Their current client base includes SMEs, e-commerce businesses, national brands and Government.
Who Are We Looking For?
- A fast learner with 1-2 years of marketing and client management experience.
- 1+ years of digital experience, including SEM. Agency experience preferred but not essential.
- A solid understanding of marketing principles.
- Fluent English skills, with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Confidence on phone and video conference calls.
- Good relationship-building and project management skills.
- A self-starter who is eager to learn all things digital! If you don’t know something, you’ll take the initiative to proactively learn from your team, your resources, or online.
- Great attention to detail and time management skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Added Brownie Points if you have experience in any of the following:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Facebook Business Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Pinterest, Snapchat or Reddit Advertising
- E-commerce marketing
- eDM strategy and systems
- Design skills with image and video editing tools (E.g. Photoshop)
- WordPress, Shopify and other CRM skills
** Please provide examples in your cover letter.
While no two days are ever the same, here are some examples of ongoing tasks:
- Client communication (results, work completed, project plans, etc.).
- Measuring and communicating ROI on campaigns across Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Ongoing Google and Facebook campaign optimisation reviews.
- Google and Facebook campaign writing (and builds after training is completed).
- SEO keyword research and content strategy development.
- Writing impactful ad copy.
- Project managing client deliverables with business partners.
- Assist Directors with needs analysis of new business and client onboarding.
- Assist Directors by converting strategy plans into client facing presentations.
- Liaising with the Design and Copywriting teams to brief and progress client projects.
- Development and execution of an organic marketing strategy for our agency (branding, industry articles and updates, etc.).
- Keeping up to date with digital media and technology trends, best practices.
What a Successful Candidate Looks Like in 6 months:
- Responsible for a client portfolio, growing those clients through strong communication, service, performance management and strategic insights.
- Creating and managing adverts, both visual and text based, for digital marketing channels.
- Managing client budgets.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of strategies (advertising, organic and web) across multiple digital channels, providing insightful recommendations for improvement. Ensuring all channels are working together to achieve outlined objectives.
- Proficient in marketing tools to design and refine data driven client strategies.
- Strong emotional intelligence in assessing business situations and current industry trends to improve client outcomes.
- Working with the client’s business partners to collaborate on joint projects.
What’s on Offer?
A fast tracked career progression plan – our client is growing fast and are hiring for staff to grow with their business. Work from home in the current environment (view to move back into an office in 2021). With flexible work/life balance opportunities.
An employer focused on your learning and development – complete your Google Certification during work hours. Along with on the job training. The team has a hunger for continual learning and is always happy to share knowledge and grow together.
Plus – a generous salary and your birthday off!