We are an exciting online medical education startup based in Chester, looking for a talented digital marketing executive to plan, write and execute a regular and consistent content campaign, to expand our company’s digital footprint, increasing awareness, subscribers, and B2B and B2C leads (for our first learning platform).
The perfect candidate with be passionate about all things social and will also be responsible for directing all graphic design, copy, video, photography, promotional assets, and more behind our brand and owned properties.
Understanding the relationship between video, pictures and words, our new content marketing manager will understand the power visuals plays in content campaigns and have an eye for the creative.
This role requires creativity, attention to detail, project management skills and a “can do” attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join an exciting and growing online startup and progress their career.
This part time position is for 3 days a week and has opportunities for remote working.
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines.
- Lead all design and copywriting.
- Manage a production calendar and be responsible for hitting those deadlines.
- Collaborate with company leaders and teammates on key projects each quarter.
- Plan social media and email content in keeping with larger strategy and company aims
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with company leaders, team-mates, external contributors, industry experts and external influencers to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Help plan and capture high-quality video both on location and in the office as projects dictate.
- Project manage and assist with the shoot and edit of video content to build a library of product videos, social media videos and/or case study videos; understanding the relationship and different video needs across the different social platforms
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form.
- Be involved with planning and undertaking Community-building activities on our medical education learning platform
- 3+ years experience of Content Marketing.
- Understanding of the commercial purpose behind content.
- Experience of planning and executing content for websites and also specific social channels (Instagram, YouTube Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Experience building and growing large social media audiences with high levels of engagement.
- Experience of planning and creating email marketing content to drive audience engagement and conversion.
- Ability to understand, identify opportunities to optimise experience at various visitor lifecycle stages.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Experience in design, project management, and/or in an in-house or agency creative position.
- Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project details/ ideas across all levels of the company, including the executive team and external consultants and contributors.
- Experience of planning and creating content for brand audiences on YouTube
- Experience in using Adobe suite and Final Cut Pro X.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your CV with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com