CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Check the detailed notification below.
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Apply for 142 Trade Apprentice posts @ cpcl.co.in from today
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply through the online mode at cpcl.co.in from October 19 to November 1, 2020.
Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply at cpcl.co.in.
- Commencement of submission of online application: October 18, 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: November 1, 2020
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
The hiring is for a total of 142 Trade Apprentice posts.
- Trade Apprentice – 142 Posts
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
- Fitter/Welder/Electrician/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Machinist/Turner/Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Instrument Mechanic/Draughtsman (Civil)/Draughtsman (Mechanical)/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/Food Production (Genl.) – Passed 10th and ITI Certificate.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)/Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – Passed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Accountant- Passed B.Com.
- Back Office Apprentice – Passed any Graduation (Non-Engineering).
- Executive (Marketing)- MBA (Marketing)/Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full-time Course)
- Executive (Human Resource)- MBA (HR)/MSW/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full-time Course).
- Executive (Computer Science) – MCA (3 years full-time Course).
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) – CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) – Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant”.
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders)- Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Warehouse Executive.
- Store Keeper (Fresher Apprentice), Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice)- 12th passed.