As a Senior Marketing Designer, you will be the storyteller. You will act as the creative director for all our performance driven marketing material. You will be responsible for the conceptualisation, planning and delivery of videos and static assets for campaigns running on our main partners: Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and GDN.
You will mentor another designer and lead the way to harmonise the visual communication with our customers. You will set the baseline and the tone for how we engage with people. Your ideas and work will influence the way the public perceive Zalando as a brand and a platform, globally.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Conceptualise and deliver creative video and static content, working alongside our brand guidelines to delight our customers. You will manage all the stages of production, including brainstorming ideas, storyboarding, script writing, animating and using partner platforms to see the result of your work inside our campaigns.
- Manage the design processes to ensure timely delivery projects – from the planning to the execution phase, for all of our channels. You ensure clear communication to all stakeholders.
- Mentor another designer, building processes to standardise our creative process, making it easy to regularly deliver high quality projects and results.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to scale the creative production process in a cross functional team setting.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experienced in the domain, either in an agency or for a global brand (YEARS). You know how to think like your customers and your stakeholders, planning ahead is easy for you.
- You can work on a wide range of design software and are able to build superior marketing videos and static content for your customers. You are led by a sense of responsibility towards your users and set a high bar for quality. You use frameworks to approach user psychology and mental models, trying to solve for their unmet needs. When something doesn’t work you can easily move to the next project.
- Self starter: you can go and talk to customers, find an interesting angle and produce something without being asked. You know what needs to be done and you will not stop until you get there.
- Storytelling: you are able to embark people on the journey you tell them, both when presenting your ideas and when articulating marketing plans. You know your customers inside out.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via email.