|Remuneration:||R22000 – R36000 per month|
- The digital marketing manager will help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns.
- You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimisation across channels.
- Digital marketing degree.
- Two to thee years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Proven ability to strategise and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of SEO, Google AdWords, PPC, re-marketing, UTMs, etc.
- Experience in social media.
- Strong in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, performance tracking, and monitoring.
- Ideally WordPress and HubSpot knowledge.
- Strategise, develop, manage and report on paid digital marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, AdWords, re-marketing, etc.) to achieve strategic objectives.
- Manage, update and report on website performance.
- Coordinate all communications with the website agency.
- Ensure all content adheres to SEO audit and recommendations, and develop and manage an SEO strategy.
Posted on 09 Oct 13:23