|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Irvine Partners Pty Ltd|
This position is available in Cape Town or Johannesburg
Irvine Partners is looking for a qualified Head of Digital PR and Marketing to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies across our clients and for our business as a whole. You’d be overseeing a social media team, tailoring digital packages for clients, and serving as the digital champion for Irvine Partners.
This role spans digital advertising, social media advertising, organic social media and influencer PR. Among others, you’ll be doing the following:
- Preparing and executing digital strategy to support client business growth
- Optimising digital channel mix and budget spend
- Ensuring synergy between digital marketing and PR efforts
- Using data-driven insights to inform strategy for paid marketing channels
We’re looking for someone who will measure standards against international benchmarks, who has a proven track record of successfully executed campaigns, and who knows the business of digital backwards.
If you’re the tech-savvy leader we’re looking for, please send your CV to az.oc.srentrapenivri@mutat.
Founded in 2010, Irvine Partners is a full-service public relations and integrated marketing agency with offices in London, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Nairobi and Lagos.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience in leading digital marketing teams
- Experience in implementing successful digital marketing and performance marketing campaigns
- An understanding of how all digital marketing channels function and knowledge of online marketing tools and best practice
- Practical experience with and a thorough understanding of SEO/SEM, Google analytics, the full range of Google advertising (Display, Programmatic, etc.), social media advertising across platforms, scheduling tools, and reporting tools
- A good grasp of digital data analytics and programmatic platforms
Posted on 09 Oct 11:05