Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the role
GANT is now looking for a strategic and analytical digital communications expert with deep understanding of the digital media landscape. We offer an exciting opportunity to implement the global digital media strategy and execution to ensure brand and sales growth. You will report to the Channel Marketing Director and join a highly motivated and driven team.
- Implement and evolve the global paid digital media approach ensuring digital growth, going with the Global strategy
- Consistent contact for paid digital media agencies; collaboration work and strategy execution, follow-ups, reporting structure
- Consistently monitor and analyze media landscape, trends, regulations and best practices for paid social media and local differentiation
- Deliver digital media insights for digital creative campaign briefs and provide necessary media guidance for execution plans
- Responsible for insight connected to digital spend and optimization based on insights for assigned areas, including providing regular analysis and recommended actions
- Paid social media asset selection and curation for seasonal campaigns and commercial campaigns
- Actively staying up to trends and best practices in online and offline media
- Ensure paid digital media strategy guidance is included in brand marketing sell-in tool
- Work with e-commerce, social media, and CRM channel managers to ensure content alignment according to communication calendar and brand priorities
- Support and collaborate with local markets to ensure execution of the media strategy and shifting to a more digital mindset.
- Set and follow up paid digital media KPIs making sure they are connected to the company’s overall business goals
- Guide the paid media coordinator on digital executions
- Keep track of budgets and invoicing for the digital media activates
- 4+ years of experience at media/ad agencies as a digital media planner/buyer (or similar)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong strategic mindset and knowledge of digital media planning and placement
- Specialist in the digital media space, down to the technical details – a wide understanding of how attribution works
- Great with numbers and a strong analytical approach to digital media execution, testing, tracking, evaluation, including contextualizing analytics and putting together recommended actions
- Experience overseeing paid digital content creation
- Experience planning and tracking paid media budgets
- Experience putting together clear strategies and analytical reports, and comfortable presenting them to key internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of SEO principles including keywords research and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Excel, keynote/powerpoint, google drive and digital media tracking tools
- Great knowledge and experience in working with Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Experienced working with third party systems for paid social advertising (eg. Smartly)
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a strong sense of ownership and driven for results
- A strong commitment, natural passion and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, digital trends and branding
- Open-minded, curious and innovative with an analytical, problem-solving mindset and good social skills
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/27. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.