The Maharashtra Postal Circle (Maharashtra Post Office) has released job opportunity for 10th pass aspirants on its official website. Candidates who are looking for government jobs can now apply for the posts through the online registration portal.
The application process for multiple posts has started and the last date to submit the application form is November 3, 2020.
Maharashtra Post Office has invited application form for the posts of Postman (PM), Mail Guard (MG), and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
India Post Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Total post: 1371
• Postman (PM): 1029 Posts
• Mail Guard (MG): 15 Posts
• Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Administrative Office): 32 Posts
• Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Sub Ordinate Office): 295 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Required for India Post Recruitment:
- For Postman/Mail Guard: Candidates must have qualified class 12th from a recognized board. He or she should have studied or passed the Marathi language up to the 10th standard for selection in Maharashtra State. Also, for the selection post in Goa state, candidates should have studied and passed Konkani or Marathi language up to Class 10. The candidate should know about working on a computer. The candidate will have to qualify Paper III (Skill Test of Data Entry on a computer).
- For MTS post: Interested candidate should have a 10th standard certificate from recognised board. To get selected for the posts in Maharashtra State, the applicant should have studied and passed the Marathi language up to 10th standard. For selection in Goa State, he or she should have studied and passed Konkani or Marathi language up to 10th standard. Aspirants should also have knowledge of working on a computer. For selection, the candidate needs to qualify Paper III (Skill Test of Data Entry on the computer).
Age Limit Required:
- For Postman/Mail Guard post: Candidate must be between 18 and 27 years.
- For Multi-Tasking Staff post: Applicant should fall in the age bracket of 18 and 25 years.
- Postman/Mail Guard: Rs 21,700-69,100
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs 18,000-56,900
Candidates need to pay Rs 100 per exam for all categories. While all-male candidates belonging to the category of UR/OBC/EWS will have to pay Rs 400 as an application fee.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: October 5, 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: November 3, 2020 (11.59 PM)
Note: To know more details about India Post Recruitment, candidates should visit the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in.