As one of our interns, you’ll receive training on SEO, copywriting, outreach/link building, social media, editing and more. Working alongside the SEO growth and content marketing teams, you’ll learn to create content for both B2B and B2C markets, and how to optimise existing content for new audiences.
Employment Hero is one of Australia’s fastest-growing SaaS startups and aims to permanently change the way that employment is managed and employees are rewarded.
We’re looking for a creative self-starter who is ready to take their first step in a content or digital marketing career. As one of our interns, you’ll receive daily training on copywriting, SEO, outreach/link building, editing and more. Working alongside both the Growth Marketing and Content Marketing teams, you’ll create real content for both B2B and B2C markets.
– Content updating and creation for both B2B and B2C audiences
– Optimising existing content for SEO
– Creating and executing your very own B2C campaign
– Assisting our SEO manager with existing campaigns
– Editing content
– Research and finding new content opportunities that will bring organic traffic
– Outreach to other relevant high authority websites and blogs for content collaboration and link acquisition opportunities
As part of the Employment Hero team, you’ll see first-hand how one of Australia’s fastest growing tech startups works. You’ll also receive daily training and support from our well-established marketing team, and can work flexibly depending on study requirements.
All necessary equipment will be provided. Conveniently located at Town Hall (remote working is possible and highly encouraged too!) candidates will work 2 days a week for a period of 12 weeks. Upon the completion of your internship, Employment Hero will provide you with a reference.
Successful candidates will:
– Love writing and creating new and interesting content for different audiences
– Have an understanding or strong interest in digital marketing, particularly SEO and Content Marketing (no previous experience in this is expected as we can train you up)
– Be familiar with G-Suite, Canva and WordPress (ideal, but hunger to learn is highly regarded)
– Currently be studying a bachelor of marketing, communications, writing, media or similar
– Receive course credits upon completion of the internship (please confirm with UTS prior to applying)
– Enjoy being part of a fast-paced and collaborative team
Please note that candidates who progress to the interview stage will be required to complete a 30-minute writing task.
We are only able to accept applications from students who will receive course credits for this internship.
PLEASE NOTE: This opportunity can only be completed as a vocational placement to meet Fair Work Australia guidelines. Therefore for 210 hours, students enrolled in the Business Internship subject 24999 or/and 21651 (DCE) are eligible to apply.
Although we are based in Sydney, this internship can be truly remote, and you can be based anywhere in Australia, although please note we work AEST times (from 8:30-5:30pm).