|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the companies and their products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Execute the Social Media plan and manage the community
- Plan and execute regular sending of mailshots
- Ensure that websites are up-to-date with products, availability and pricing.
- Manage CRM (AutoSLM) making sure that all bikes are showing and that it correctly feeds all portals (AutoTrader, Gumtree and Automart)
- Making sure Merchandise and Meemo products are listed online on third-party portals
- Ensuring that the quality of all online collateral including photographs is of a high quality
- Manage the Paid Search spend with TrafficBrand
- Ensure that the HOG remains actively connected to the business
- Look at the SEO on the websites and improve where required
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation, especially on Social Media
- Responsible for all design work
- Responsible for making sure all brands remain in their respective corporate identities and that all guidelines are met
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Directing marketing and promotions staff/outsourced companies and supervising their work
- Working with directors and department heads to discuss plans and marketing strategies
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world
- Tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise the user experience
- Utilises strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Make sure all staff are aware of everything published inline
- Make sure that all leads are followed up timeously
- Ensuring that AutoSLM is used correctly and staying abreast with changes
In addition (minor):
- Organising events (very small scale)
- Managing Offline Marketing like COVID-19 posters at the branches, price qualities
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Financial planning and strategy
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field beneficial
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, A/b tests and user funnels
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools, like Facebook and how to implement lookalike campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Posted on 23 Sep 14:05