Want to join a rapidly growing digital marketing agency where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
About the role:
This role will oversee the Content department of Online Marketing Gurus and ensure our customers receive content which matches their intent, style, personality and drives results.
The role will focus on the running of the department and helping forecast growth opportunities for the department.
This is a key role for the business and will have its own P&L responsibility and close knit working relationship with other senior management and departments.
It’s a hands-on role, which requires you to use your wordsmithing skills to tell our client’s stories and craft strong calls to action.
Lead our Content Team, delivering content for our portfolio of clients globally.
Tracking content budgets and ensuring we’re delivering content consistently on time and on budget.
Our data driven approach to marketing means that all our content must be SEO friendly. Therefore, knowledge of SEO content related tools is an advantage.
You’ll have a passion and creative flare for the English language with attention to detail (you understand the nuances of tone, syntax etc). These are essential to proofread content.
Who we are looking for:
- Approximately 4+ years in a similar role
- Experience in copywriting or marketing communications
- Strong knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimisation
- A team lead to grow the team and oversee content production, but at the same time be comfortable to roll your sleeves up initially and get your hands dirty
- Have the ability to be hands-on, and are comfortable in driving both content strategy and day-to-day execution of content
- Manage the content team via vendors, freelancers and staff
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically to produce innovative and original ideas
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- A high threshold for quality.
What you’ve already done
- Worked within an Agency Environment
- Experience in managing client briefings, developing project timelines
- Track performance of content and provide feedback to authors and stakeholders to help boost engagement and traffic
- Client facing experience managing multiple accounts
- Managed and built a team
What makes Online Marketing Gurus the place to be (and work)? Well it’s the same reason why thousands of businesses have chosen to partner with us over the years.
We’re an honest team of Gurus with a uniquely evidence-based approach. This makes it possible for us to deliver real and roaring revenue growth (time and time again), because our campaigns are based on evidence, not opinion.
In fact, we’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an in house Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
It all boils down to our four values:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
Still wondering what’s it like to work in a digital marketing agency? Well, you won’t have to just imagine any more. We are looking for passionate people who just LOVE marketing to join our Content team.
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Work with talented and supportive teams
- Part of a rapidly growing company
We look forward to receiving your application or email us at email@example.com!