Who we are
John Brevard is a futuristic design house founded by American architect and designer John Brevard. We create the world’s most innovative luxury products through the combination of bold form and timeless, sustainable materials. Inspired by the principles of natural order, each creation is symbolic of the inseparable relationship of the part to the whole. The brand currently features fine jewelry, functional and decorative sculpture, fine art, home goods, and accessories. Creative Director Brevard is a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA).
The Director of Digital Marketing – Jewelry & Accessories will be responsible for planning and implementing e-commerce performance growth marketing and achieving sales targets for the Fine Jewelry and Accessories verticals of www.johnbrevard.com. The Director will oversee the management of our Magento ecommerce platform and apply expertise in digital marketing to drive online brand exposure and global conversion. He/she will also manage relationships, brand presence, and sales with third party online partners. The Director Digital Marketing – Jewelry & Accessories will work directly with the CEO on the company’s overall vision for the brand.
- Conceive and execute dynamic plan to transform online business model to fit a post-COVID world
- Achieve online sales targets and related commercial KPIs, monthly reporting
- Drive Performance Marketing strategy and implementation globally
- Work with HQ on e-commerce operations, logistics/supply chain, customer service, etc.
- Define with HQ required online product assortment and manage merchandising mix
- Oversee all updates to website as needed
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong self-starter with strategic thinking and execution to transform brand to a more DTC model
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and e-commerce, ideally in luxury goods space or with digital marketing agency experience
- Expertise in Performance Growth Marketing, in particular search engine advertising, email, affiliates, paid social media, Google analytics, Adwords, social media analytics/pixels, etc.
- Proficient in Magento 2 e-commerce platform (sufficient to lead developer team) and basic knowledge in design software (Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce trends, competitive landscape, and digital customer experience
- Relationships in national agency / vendor landscape, experienced in working with media agencies preferred
Location: Flexible/Remote. HQ is in Miami, Florida, USA.