Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of Neowin Deals, where for only a limited time, you can save 96% off the Complete Leadership & Business Coaching Bundle. Start freelancing now and make money in your own terms with 8 hours of content on coaching, book writing/publishing, and more.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- Be Seen as a Thought Leader Business Coaching on Clarity
Find Success Freelancing & Improve Your Personal Brand by Establishing Yourself as an Expert and Business Coach
- Become a Successful Business Coach, Executive, or Life Coach
Start a Business Coaching Career & Earn a Living Doing What You Love
- Mastermind Business: Create & Promote Mastermind Groups
Make Money by Creating & Running Mastermind Groups of Your Own
- How to Write a Book by Outsourcing: No Writing Book Writing
Learn What eBook Creation to Outsource & How to Outsource + KDP Low Content eBooks
- Book Marketing: Amazon Kindle Publishing (KDP) Bestseller
Become a Bestselling Author Writing Paperback Books & Kindle eBook KDP Self-Publishing
- How to Get Customers to Spend More with Your Business
Boost Lifetime Customer Value for a Bigger Income with Proven Monetization Strategies
Good to know
- Updates included
- Length of access: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and license info, click here.
Here’s the deal:
This Complete Leadership & Business Coaching Bundle normally costs $1,200 , but you can pick it up for just $39.99 for a limited time – that represents a saving of $1,160.01 (96%)!
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.