Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
For more employment resources visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Olive Garden is looking for passionate team members to join the family in Phoenix. Safety is their top priority, and they offer benefits like paid sick time, paid personal leave and more. They’re ready to see you at the table! Get all the details and apply here.
2. Maricopa Corporate College is hosting a Virtual Career Fair on 9/24 starting at 9am. This FREE virtual career event will connect you with employers now hiring including City of Avondale, USAA, Grand Canyon University, and more. Learn more about the hiring company cultures, current openings, how to apply, and end with a Q&A. Register today here.
3. Fuel your passion for technology and helping others by applying to a career with GoDaddy! They are now hiring for Sales roles in Arizona. For those who want to accomplish extraordinary things and experience a healthy work-life balance, GoDaddy is the place for you! GoDaddy’s family-friendly work culture provides adoption assistance, parental leave, and childcare discounts to employees. Find out more details on open positions and apply today here.
4. Looking for a career with delicious perks? Domino’s Pizza is hiring all across the state of Arizona with positions from drivers all the way to management. Competitive pay, flexible hours, and some of the best pizza and sides in town. See all the open positions here.
5. Looking for a career in customer service? Carvana is looking for roughly 200 people to fill out their customer care team. They offer paid time off, 401K and more. Apply today here.
6. Honor Health is hosting a virtual career fair this Wednesday 09/23 from 2-5PM. They have over 200 open positions for experienced healthcare professionals and entry-level support services personnel. This is your chance to talk directly with hiring managers. Apply today by clicking here.
7. Voya Financial knows the importance of taking care of their employees. Their award-winning culture and dedication to the community make Voya a best place to work! They are currently hiring for their Retirement Customer Contact Center Representative role with an immediate start date of 10/5/20. Check out the open position and apply to a career you will love today! More info here!
8. Allied Universal a leading security and facility services company in North America, is seeking to hire 1,000+ security professionals in Arizona. The open house hiring events are being held every Tuesday and Wednesday in September from 10 am to 1 pm at the company’s branch offices in Phoenix (3030 N. Central Avenue Suite 407, Phoenix, AZ 85012) and Mesa (1001 W. Southern Ave. Suite 235, Mesa, AZ 85210). Allied Universal also employs a virtual interview process where applicants can complete the company’s online application from the comfort of their home through highly advanced video interviewing technology. Applicants can apply online here.