We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in social media management for international clients in a number of exciting fields.
We are an award-winning South African based organisation supplying international SMEs (small to medium businesses) and entrepreneurs with digital marketing services, virtually. We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
Be Brave. Work life. Grow
Why you’re going to love working here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Virtual positions throughout South Africa also available.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly and personable team.
What we are looking for in you:
- Build and maintain great positive relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of third-party software (e.g. Hootsuite, SproutSocial or equivalent) to measure the effectiveness of social activity.
- Excellent copywriting for social media, blog posts and email.
- High-level understanding of social media and knows Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram inside out.
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Skype, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and experience using SEO tools and Google analytics beneficial
- Paid advertising experience beneficial.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
What you’ll be up to:
Every day is different, every client is different and that makes for a very exciting, diverse working experience. Our clients range from exciting new tech startups in London to, wellness practitioners and established businesses.
We take a lot of time matching up you and your skills to the right clients. So, whatever your interest and experience, if you have the right qualities, we have a job for you.
- Developing creative and effective social media strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Managing and coordinating all social media activities of your clients in collaboration with experts on the team.
- Managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram for our clients.
- Keyword research and identifying SEO opportunities.
- Develop and manage blog content calendars for clients in line with SEO strategies.
- Plan and implement effective paid campaigns on Google Ads and social channels to reach client objectives.
- Creating social media content calendars that integrate with the broader social media management plan.
- Liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls etc. on a regular basis.
- Identifying social media trends and being able to apply them to clients’ accounts.
- Compiling a monthly report that offers thoughtful insight and recommendations for optimising social media marketing activities.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Two to three years of relevant experience.
Apply: Kindly submit a cover letter, updated CV and complete the online questionnaire at:https://primepixels.co.za/careers/social-media-manager/
Posted on 04 Sep 07:14