|Location:||Cape Town, Milnerton|
Ruby Digital is a small, but mighty, digital marketing agency. We specialize in SEO, PPC, and Content Marketing to create meaningful predictable growth for SMEs, B2B companies, and enterprises in various industries. We are an effective and dynamic team passionate about educating, growing and moving the digital industry forward.
We’re looking for a humble, hungry, and smart mid SEO specialist to join our growing team.
You will be a great fit if:
- You keep up-to-date with the latest news and insights from the SEO industry
- You’re familiar with tools like Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Analytics
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
- You have a fast internet connection!
- You have your own laptop
About the role
Ruby Digital is looking for a mid SEO specialist to join our Cape Town based team. You will work on a diverse range of clients, delivering measurable return on investment and organic growth. You will work alongside other SEO specialists, developers, social media managers and content writers to optimize the online presence of these clients.
Ruby Digital is a great place to work, with flexi-hours while growing within Ruby Digital and gaining fantastic experience doing interesting work with varied clients.
- Conduct keyword research, onsite SEO optimizations, competitor analyses and technical audits for client websites
- Devise strategies and campaigns to help our clients achieve their organic goals
- Monitor campaign success on Google Analytics and keyword rank trackers
- Create reports, and present those reports to clients when necessary, to demonstrate monthly return on investment
- Work under pressure and be fully adaptable to the ever-changing world of SEO
Attributes and requirements
- Must be passionate about digital marketing and SEO
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Curiosity about anything and everything SEO
- Awesome organizational skills
- A willingness to take ownership of the work
- Hard work ethic
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word/Google Docs and Excel/Google Sheets)
- Experience in an agency environment is required
- Valid South African drivers licence and own transport
- Your own laptop/Desktop computer
Diploma Level Education and two years experience in an agency environment
- Remote working position
- Flexible work schedule
- Client and employee referral incentive programs
- Retirement Annuity contribution
- Weekly virtual braais
Posted on 26 Aug 07:56