Ability to Obtain a Secret
The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology systems.
The MIL Corporation’s Rapid Engineering and Prototyping Solutions (REPS) Sector is seeking a Financial Analysis, Manager to p rovide business financial management and programmatic support, reporting and data analysis, maintain financial data and spreadsheets, support budget formulation and execution of financial plans and budgets.
- Serve as sector financial team Manager, overseeing team of contract monitors and support staff.
- Track contract labor, travel, material and other direct charge costs commitments against contract budgets and ceiling and provides financial spreadsheets, status reports and briefs to Program and Project Managers.
- Support a fast-paced, multi-discipline team comprised of technical subject matter experts, program and financial managers/analysts, contract administrators, teaming partners and government customers.
- Support quality reviews of contract deliverables, modifications and invoicing, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on reporting activities.
- Monitor contract financial performance, provide financial analysis and prepare project reports and briefs
- 6 years of business or financial related experience, with 3 (or more) of those years in a managerial role
- Ability to provide customer service to teams and clients
- Experience with financial tracking and analysis
- Attentiveness to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with MS Excel and Word skills
- Proficiency with computer applications and data entry
- Experience with Costpoint Financial System
- Active Security Clearance (Secret)
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or 6 years of additional work experience in business or financial field, or an Associate’s Degree plus four years of additional work experience in business or financial field may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance ; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.