Online Marketing Gurus is one of the fastest-growing global search and digital marketing agencies in Australia. We work with clients locally and around the world and we partner with some of the biggest influencers and minds in our space. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of knowledge and expertise and believe that the only way to stay ahead of the game is to continue learning.
Every day, we pour our time into numbers-based thinking that we know will deliver real, tangible, data-driven insights (none of the fluff, jargon, and guesswork you might see elsewhere). In fact, we’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an in-house Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
It all boils down to our four values:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working conditions
- Brand new headquarters in Crows Nest
We are looking for passionate people who LOVE digital marketing to join our Account Management team.
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
About the role
- Lead communication for clients and provide customer service within your assigned portfolio
- Develop and grow relationships with all client stakeholders.
- Maintain client satisfaction via service levels and anticipating customer needs.
- On-board new clients, present company documentation for client onboarding and reporting.
- Manage, communicate and present project deliverables, timelines, expectations, goals and milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and pursue profitable growth opportunities in existing client portfolio.
- Work with SEO & PPC teams to ensure cutting edge SEO strategies & complimenting campaigns across other search, PPC & social channels.
- Work with our production and creative teams to ensure we provide an unbeatable experience and fantastic results to our clients.
- Responsible for ongoing training education to stay up to date with changes and developments in the industry.
- Champion company Values, Purpose and Vision internally and externally.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experience in Account Management, Client Services/Client Management in the digital marketing space
- Agency experience preferred
- Knowledge / Experience in SEO, PPC, Social Media Advertising and Web Builds.
- Relationship builder who can quickly build rapport with all types of people.
- Attention to detail
- Excited about working in an always changing and evolving industry
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
- Able to understand and overcome challenges with your clients
- Solutions and outcomes focused
- Can manage multiple projects and work with various teams in a fast paced environment.
We look forward to receiving your application!