Ability to Obtain a Secret
The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology systems.
The MIL Corporation is seeking a Project Management, Junior Analyst to provide entry-level project management support our NAWC WOLF customers from our Lexington Park, MD location.
- Assists program and project managers in delivering contract services to government clients
- Applies basic understanding of project objectives to develop Statements of Work, schedules, and other project artifacts, as needed
- Collects data, process documentation and complies status reports
- Develops cost estimates and assists with monitoring cost performance during project execution
- Attends and participates in project meetings as requested
- Ability to provide customer service to the team
- Ability to stay self-motivated, self-directed and work in a fast-paced, high-performance, and dispersed team environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Attentiveness to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with MS Excel and Word skills
- Proficiency with computer applications and data entry
- Experience performing in a project support role
- Experience with project documentation, including cost estimates and budgets
HS Diploma; Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.