Fast-growing, progressive counseling and therapy practice is in need of a secretary/receptionist to help support our expanding business. Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, organized, personable and able to work collectively and independently with minimal supervision.
Primary responsibilities include general office (scheduling appointments, answering phones, data entry etc.), client records management, and general housekeeping.
– office/administrative assistant experience preferred
– Computer competent, MS Word, MS Excel
– Outstanding attention to detail
– Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
– Excellent communication and people management skills
–Must have evening and Saturday availability
10 – 20 hours/week, additional hours possible
If interested, send letter of interest and current resume along with salary requirements to Owens & Associates Counseling & Therapy Center at email@example.com