Takes thorough Covid-19 infection prevention & control measures, and delivers both a safe office and work patterns that fit each employee’s lifestyle
TOKYO (PRWEB) August 18, 2020
transcosmos inc. hereby announces that its Digital Marketing Services Division under the Digital・E-Commerce・Contact Center Headquarters will implement “bring freedom of workstyle,” an initiative for creating a workplace where employees can work safely and pleasantly. The initiative will apply to six nearshore centers across Japan under the division.
With the aim of preventing the spread of Covid-19 infetions, many companies are pushing measures to avoid the Three Cs, or Closed places, Crowded places, and Close-contact settings, such as the implementation of teleworking and staggered commuting hours. Placing top priority to employees’ health and safety, the Digital Marketing Services Division at transcosmos has deployed a free address seating system to their office space in order to create a workplace that avoids the Three Cs. In parallel, the division also implemented a scheme that allows each employee to choose a workstyle that fits their lifestyle. Moreover, in order to solve concerns that are related to teleworking such as establishing and maintaining a stable network environment, adequate communication, and an opportunity to gain skills, transcosmos will fully implement the following measures so that employees will have the same working environment as they have in the office. In addition, transcosmos will thoroughly take preventive measures against Covid-19 when they work in the office.
■ Covid-19 infection prevention & control measures
1. Ensure all employees check body temperature, wear a mask, and disinfect hands and various surfaces.
2. Ensure office seating arrangement avoids crowded spaces. Install crowded space monitoring systems.
Ensure social distancing and droplet precautions. Alert seating capacity limits.
3. Implement transcosmos Close contact alert system if there is any Covid-19 outbreak.
Visit below for “transcosmos releases a service to identify persons in close contact with Covid-19 patient in office” https://www.trans-cosmos.co.jp/english/company/news/200622.html
4. Set an always-on online meeting room
Set an always-on video conferencing system to maintain the operational structure in case of a Covid-19 outbreak.
■ Applicable centers
The initiative will apply to the following nearshore centers under the Digital Marketing Services Division:
MC Center Sapporo, MC Center Hakodate, MC Center Sendai, MC Center Fukuoka, MC Center Naha, and MC Center Okinawa
■ “Workstyle” at transcosmos nearshore centers
- Provide opportunities for employees to become a leader of a large-scale digital marketing project, duties include holding client meetings and making proposals.
- Enable employees to store data on cloud storage, use production equipment and network environment from home that are equivalent to ones available in the office.
- Always-on Slack and Meet systems enable employees to communicate with their members, and hold team meetings regardless of their working patterns.
- Offer regular online training sessions that fit each employee’s objectives and skill level.
- A wide range of working arrangements available including remote working, and working in centers.
- Note: Available working arrangements may be limited subject to a project.
Placing the highest priority on health and safety of clients and all parties concerned, transcosmos will continue to strive to prevent the spread of Covid-19 infections. At the same time, the company will operate its businesses with a primary focus on providing employees with pleasant workplaces whilst adequately responding to the government’s policies and action plans.
- transcosmos is a trademark or registered trademark of transcosmos inc. In Japan and other countries.
- Other company names and product or services names used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies.
About transcosmos inc.
transcosmos launched its operations in 1966. Since then, we have combined superior “people” with up-to-date “technology” to enhance the competitive strength of our clients by providing them with superior and valuable services. transcosmos currently offers services that support clients’ business processes focusing on both sales expansion and cost optimization through our 169 bases across 30 countries/regions with a focus on Asia, while continuously pursuing Operational Excellence. Furthermore, following the expansion of e-commerce market on the global scale, transcosmos provides a comprehensive One-Stop Global E-Commerce services to deliver our clients’ excellent products and services in 48 countries/regions around the globe. transcosmos aims to be the “Global Digital Transformation Partner” of our clients, supporting the clients’ transformation by leveraging digital technology, responding to the ever-changing business environment.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/transcosmos_brings_freedom_of_workstyle_to_its_nearshore_centers_under_the_digital_marketing_services_division/prweb17332216.htm