LÉ BUNS eCommerce & Customer Care Operations Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an eCommerce & Customer Service Operations Coordinator to join our team at LÉ BUNS office in Abbotsford, Melbourne.
We are an Independent Australian clothing label experiencing growth, so we are looking for the right candidate who is agile & eager to have a key role in ensuring both the smooth running & enhancement of our ongoing eCommerce Customer Care operations.
As the eCommerce & Customer Care Coordinator, you will work across our brand websites, order fulfillment processes & other customer related activities plus any new eCommerce projects & initiatives.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING
- Relevant qualifications in business, IT, or relevant experience in a similar role
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an ecommerce and/or marketing-based role (preferably fashion & / or online retail sales)
- Shopify experience coordinating/managing an e-commerce store (Shopify Plus)
- Passionate about growing online sales & customer engagement
- Thorough & practical understanding of eCommerce best practices & current trends
- Proficient in Google Analytics & other web analytics tools
- Able to work collaboratively within a small team
- Demonstrate ability to show initiative, strong drive, clear communication skills, think on your feet & problem solve effectively as challenges arise
- Exemplary attention to detail & accuracy
- Lead the e-commerce function – working closely with management contributing to the continuous improvement of dispatch, logistics, inventory & customer care functions.
- Assisting with the creating & documenting of new processes & workflows.
- First point of contact for customer service enquiries
- Hands on processing & fulfilment of domestic + international online sales orders.
- Inventory & stock room management.
- Maintain, update & publish digital content including products, imagery & content page across the eCommerce website.
- Merchandising of key categories online to ensure fresh proposition of product in relation to current story focus, stock levels, inventory & best sellers.
- Preparing & uploading products for website in line with delivery calendar. Including but not limited to; image/file organization, product details, barcodes, descriptions, category association, inventory & go-live date.
- Regularly review eCommerce content including product descriptions, stock levels & functionality – proactively reporting your findings & solution suggestions.
- Assist with the development of product description SEO copywriting & continuous improvement of the online SEO strategy to drive organic website traffic.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the customer experience & work closely with the Customer Care & Dispatch teams
- End of day, week & month reporting of on-site analytics & dispatch numbers
- Maintaining FAQ, returns & other key information pages across our brand website
- A supportive team & brand culture
- Generous discounts across whole range
- Access to career development opportunities for the right candidate
- We have a fun & collaborative work environment
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing brand with infinite possibilities