Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
This position will support the Product Development Men’s Runway team in delivering the end to end product development process in their respective category.
• Inputting and updating PLM, ensuring accuracy is maintained throughout the collection
• Working closely with the Product Developers to ensure a good relationship is maintained with manufacturers and suppliers and shipments are delivered on time and to budget
• Collection overview documentation management
• Tracking and reporting on budget for product development, prototypes and samples
• Organising, filing and archiving samples and swatches
• Providing support to the product development team and design team regarding product information (spec sheets, colour cards, sample archives)
• Updating boards and collection books
• Supporting the team PD Admin with administrative tasks as required.
• Some Product Development experience required
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with large volumes of data entry, ensuring complete detail and accuracy even when working at speed
• Commercial awareness of product cost and tracking against budgets
• Good communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, concise way
• Knowledge and passion for fashion and products in relevant category – ‘fashion sensibility’ – knowledge of trends, the market, the luxury consumer and peer awareness
• Demonstrated ability to operate at pace with flexibility, initiative and solution orientated
• Strong organisational skills
• Computer skills: PLM, excel, InDesign
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Product and Fabric Development || Product Development-Menswear || n/a ||