This position will serve as a strategic member of the Site Experience team to coordinate and facilitate digital commerce site campaigns aimed at driving revenue and increasing customer engagement and conversion with our digital commerce website.
• Coordinates with Digital Commerce, Brand Marketing and Merchandising to drive the onsite strategy, focusing on personalization, promotional messaging, and overall site experience.
• Develops and coordinates the creative assets needed to deliver onsite execution (including brief writing, approvals and deployment).
• Collaborates with the internal technology team to execute onsite updates and strategy.
• Ensures the onsite execution process is streamlined and fully managed (scheduling deployment, review, QA and reporting).
• Regularly pulls site performance metrics to base business decisions on and develop key learnings to apply to upcoming campaigns.
• Develops and coordinates site personalization tool and vendor relationship
• Partners with Site Merchandise Managers and Digital Marketing to actively optimize website for higher natural search rankings and incremental natural search traffic and conversions (SEO) in collaboration with third party vendor recommendations.
• Act as point person for site A/B testing including coordination with AIMS team, Site Merchandise Managers and socializes testing results for ongoing site optimization.
- Executes against budget and ensures accurate expenditure tracking and accounting against plans.
- Contributes and assists in the collaboration of special projects as requested.
- Requests promotion builds and determines best online execution of promotions and events.
Living the Chico’s FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
Seeking ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the
Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years’ online consumer retail marketing experience, including, online/internet retail consumer marketing email experience
- Outstanding creative and strategic thinking abilities.
- Exceptional analytical, planning and project management skills.
- Strong spreadsheet, word processing and database skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.